Sunday, October 16, 2005

'A Jinn is trying to have sex with me.'

Islam On Line is a wellknown website for Muslims looking for answers.
And, thank God, Smart counsellors are able to find answers for most questions.

Like this one:
'As-salamu `alaykum. During the night, when I am sleeping, I get this strange sensation that almost paralyses my whole body and prevents me from screaming for help. The worst thing is that during that time, I think something is having sexual intercourse with me. Then whenever I put a Holy Qur'an under the left of my pillow, the feeling of paralysis goes away. This thing happens mostly when I do a good deed. I would like to ask if it is Satan causing this to happen, and if so, how can I fight against this bad thing?'

The counsellor answers as follows:

'As-salamu `alaykum. Thank you for writing to us. Your question is actually best addressed through in- person counseling, or at least discussing this particular situation with an imam in person. If you feel you do not have access to in-person counseling or to a local imam, so we are glad that you at least submit this same question to us. If for now you know that putting the Qur’an under the left of your pillow is helping you to deal with this paralysis, then by all means put the Qur’an under the left of your pillow each night when you go to sleep.
Based on what you have written, it is highly likely that you are dealing with the Jinn at night. We quote for you a response regarding the Jinn from our Islam Online Fatwa section. The entire response can be accessed through the link below. “Shedding more light on the protection against, and the immunity from, the harm of jinn, we’d like to cite for you the following:
"Because jinn can see us while we cannot see them, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) taught us many ways to protect ourselves from their harm. They are seeking the refuge of Allah from the accursed Satan, reciting Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas, and reciting the words taught by Allah in the Qur’an. Allah Almighty says, “And say: My Lord! I seek refuge in Thee from suggestions of the evil ones. And I seek refuge in Thee, my Lord, lest they be present with me.” (Al-Mu’minun: 97-98)Saying bismillah, (in the name of Allah) before entering one’s home, eating or drinking, and having intercourse will keep Satan from entering the house or partaking with a person in his food, drink and sexual activity. Similarly, mentioning the name of Allah before entering the toilet or taking off one’s clothes will prevent the jinn from seeing a person in a state of undress or harming him. The Prophet (peace and blessings of be upon him) says:
“To put a barrier that will prevent the jinn from seeing the `awrah(parts of the body to be covered) of the sons of Adam, let any one of you say ‘bismillah’ when entering the toilet.” (Reported by At-Tirmidhi)For further guidance please refer to the following links: Jinn Possession: Between Facts and Illusions.'

This is a truly effective answer. So, if you are being haunted by a Jinn, contact Islam On Line. Don't forget to visit the 'Jinn Possession' site. It is enlightening.

(See the site here. Via Littlegreenfootballs)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home